Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What to Do While I Wait..

So I've started going through Peace Corps Wiki looking at what countries have Agriculture or Environment as well as leave from Mid-August through November.

Agriculture sections:
1. Vanuatu
2. Zambia
3. Paraguay
4. Niger (probably not: need French)?
5. Senegal (probably not: need French)?
6. Mali (probably not: need French)?
7. Bolivia (probably not: need French)?
8. Nicaragua (probably not: need Spanish)?
9. Dominican Republic (probably not: need Spanish)?

Environmental Sections:
1. Vanuatu
2. Cameroon
3. Dominican Republic
4. Madagascar
5. Malawi
6. Morocco
7. Nicaragua
8. Niger
9. Philippines
10. Tanzania
11. Togo
12. Belize
13. Zambia

Wouldn't it be cool to be sent to Vanuatu? AND this is how I deal with stress. I think my file has now been submitted to the Placement Office. YAY!

Things that are stressing me now:
1. Do I need to extend my lease to August, September, October, November...
2. Why hasn't my 3rd chair for my committee wrote me back.
3. How am I going to finish the cloning project by the time I leave.
4. Will my summer classes overlap and make me choose between the two.
5. My presentation in my PC class is becoming more and more intimidating as time passes.
6. And the basics: classes.

1 comment:

  1. BREATHE!!! You will make it through.

    Willy Wonka is eccentric but nice, I think.

    ReplyDelete