Sunday, May 9, 2010

I am the Proudest Monkey!


*drumroll* Now ladies and gentlemen, the country that I have been invited to is Azerbaijan! I received the package yesterday. I will post more when I start feeling better. Sadly, I haven't been able to look through everything. I just returned from Florida where I attended my grandfather's funeral and on the drive back my sinus issues turned into a full-fledged painful head cold. For the next 3 days I will be cramming for my finals then starting my new course for May. No rest for the wicked. HAHA!

"Then comes the day
Staring at myself I turn to question me
I wonder do I want the simple,
simple life that I once lived in well
Oh things were quiet then
In a way they were the better days
But now I am the PROUDEST MONKEY!"
Proudest Monkey- DMB

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the invite! i can only imagine your excitement! hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete