Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So Damn Lucky

As I am about to dive into my May course all I can think about is what I need to do and when (this is not conducive to my grades). My solution is this handy-dandy blog, this post will now be my To-Do/Bucket List Tracker (TDBLT)...oh yeah PC style! That's something I probably should add to the side, acronyms, since half the time it confuses me.


May: Accept Invitation [done]
Peace Corps Passport [done]
Visa Application [done]
Aspiration Statement [done]
Updated Resume [done]
ALEC course [done]


June:
Committee Meeting [moved to August]
Plant Disease Course
Start Turkish Training [started]
Start Organic Gardening
Finish Cloning Project [HA!]
Harry Potter Theme Park


July:
Plant Disease Course
Turkish Training
Organic Gardening
Dave Concert
Dollywood
Visit Tennessee
Cyndee's Wedding (Florida)


August:
Move out of College Station
Lilith Fair
Jack Johnson Concert
My Birfdaee!
Committee Meeting


September:
Disneyland Half-Marathon
Dave Concerts II, III, & IV
Pack Clothes
Go "Live with Willy Wonka"


"Everything's different
My head in the clouds
..
Oh, my god wait and see
what will soon come of me"
So Damn Lucky-DMB

3 comments:

  1. As a fellow Aggie PC applicant, I just wanted to say MAJOR congrats on your invite! Best of luck to you in Azerbaijan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks (and Gig 'Em!) Best of luck to you as well. I hope everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Donna,
    thanks for your recent comment on my PC applicant blog. PC in AZ is both exciting and scary for me. Looking forward to meeting in Philly.
    Here's the FB group for AZ8s.
    Peace Corps Azerbaijan 2010-2012 (Group 8) created by Sanyo.

    ReplyDelete