Monday, September 6, 2010

Play My Song Mr. Tambourine!

Everyone loves a photo journal so here is mine. I have found myself taking in every detail of my life and trying to remember how it feels, smells, and tastes (does not apply to all situations). Here are some photos I'd like to look back on and associate with good times and giggles.
On the left is possible stuff to get into the bags and on the right are my bags. This includes a carry-on backpack, carry-on rollie bag, rollie luggage bag, and a hiking bag (with a yoga mat strapped on). I'm missing little stuff at this point but hopefully I will get everything reorganized and added in as time progresses.



Stuff I'll miss: Cupcakes from Frost and Sprinkles. They are both delicious and cute.
Pani puri.. Thanks to some friends I love this stuff as well as some other nummy Indian food.

Oh they look beautiful don't they?! Sadly, I sold off the orange ones (Omaha show). Ah such is life. I'm excited about these last concerts. Let Mr. Dave Matthews sing #41 for me (pass that along).

"Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me

I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to
Hey! Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you"
- Mr. Tambourine Man by Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment