Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pictures!

No major news from Donna.  She is still in the process of settling in with her new host family.  They seem to be a fun family so far, they are expecting a baby boy in about a month! YAY! Kinda neat that Donna got to experience and "older" family and now she gets to be with a "younger" family that is really just starting out.  Donna is in more training, I wonder if she will ever do volunteer work! ;)  Just kidding sister! 

As you can expect by the title, I do have some additional pictures of Donna, this is from before the swearing in.  If you have not seen those pictures, Donna has added them on Facebook, but if anyone wants, I can re-post them here.

Enjoy!

Now, if any of you know Donna, Afua or me, you would understand our basic need to take photos prior to a major event to make sure we look pretty.  I think its like in the movie Clueless, you just can't trust mirrors.

She's so pretty!  To steal Afua's saying, I miss her guts!

In case I don't have anything before the holidays, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year!

Love,
Tati

No comments:

Post a Comment