Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Donna Sends Gifts...

OF PICTURES!!!
After much nagging and whining on my part, Donna finally sent me something to update the blog with!  She sent me some pictures she has taken around her new home and sent captions so I don't have to guess what the pictures are showing!  I will now let you enjoy the pictures with her captions!
Merry Christmas!!
AIM working with farmers to make a resource map during AIM's training.

Some beautiful roses that were given to me. Makes me smile. And they smelled great!

The door to my room, pretty sweet huh?

The decorations are for New Year's, but I like to think of them as Christmas decorations.

A close up of the big "new year's" tree. It says something along the lines of "Happy New Year!"

The memorial behind the tree.

Sorry, it's kind of blurry.  I thought it looked beautiful with the sunrise.

Another part of the memorial.

Some beautiful roses in "New Year's" tree park.



Hope you all enjoy the photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment