Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Organization

I wanted to post some information about my organization but it looks like all I've been able to do is upload these photos.  I will come back with more information later. 

Here is my organization's mission statement: AIM’s overall objective is to improve the productivity and self-reliance of newly established private farmers through agricultural extension, information dissemination, and the establishment of institutional infrastructure supporting the rural/agricultural sector.

One of the farmer's reading the monthly journal.

A beautiful mountain in the distance.

The beautiful mountains in the background.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
    Cannot wait to go there!
    And of course to see DONNA MARIE!!!!!!!
    We are so proud of her but we also miss her terribly!
    Gig'em!!!
    Whoop!!!

    ReplyDelete