Thursday, May 26, 2011

You Never Know

"Don't lose the dreams inside your head
They'll only be there til you're dead
Dream
...
Everyday should be a good day to die"

Today was day one of the counterpart conference and again I'm reminded about how lucky I am to be here and work with such excellent people.  So I figured I'd type up some random words to amuse those that seem to enjoy my strange life.  I opened up my bank account for the grant the other day.. Oh nothing here is ever boring..believe me.  The bank employees (and some customers) had a large debate if the money I was going to receive would be taxable and it took about 6 of them to talk to me and then call my friend to have him translate for me.  It. was. HILARIOUS!  I had a fellow volunteer with me and it took everything in me not to bust out laughing.  I really need to improve my Azeri and possibly avoid such situations.  Or maybe I like the chaos, who knows.. I will now have 3-4 weeks until I officially start my project.  I'm BEYOND excited!  So much of my life feels like a fairy tale.  I'm working on a great project, I work with a great organization, I have a great family, and great friends all around.  :)  There are always issues and drama a plenty but with such wonders in my life, there is no need to mope around!

Oh I highly recommend the BeachBody Insanity videos, they feel great.  I only say this now because I'm not in the middle of a work out.  I may not say the nicest things to Mr. Shaun-T during the training but when we are apart I long for his insane behavior and all of his six-pack glory.  HAHA!

Life is simple and oh so beautiful. I don't ask for much, just love and dry shoes.

Oh and laughter..

No comments:

Post a Comment