Monday, September 20, 2010

Empire State of Mind


Let's play a little game I like to call "Can Donna Fit That Into Her Luggage?"


Photo 1. This is some of the accessory stuff.
Photo 2. Some of my clothing and more accessories.



My eye obviously did not measure my junk correctly. I had to cut about half of my stuff to fit it into what is now called the "tiny luggage". As of right now, the luggage is under weight and packed.


Yesterday, my family and friends threw me a surprise going away party and it was amazing. I will miss everyone dearly. I also was able to meet up with some fellow RPCV in College Station, which gave me confidence and a sense of peace.


I'd like to post more but at the moment I'm taking in every moment I can with my family. (I type as my mother stares at me)




"New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
There's nothing you can't do,
Now you're in New York!
These streets will make you feel brand new,
Big lights will inspire you,
Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York"
Empire State of Mind Part 2 Broken Down - Alicia Keys

1 comment: